Our company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
· Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
· Match purchase orders with invoices
· Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
· Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
· Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
· Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
· Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
· Minimum of one-year experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll and payroll reports
· Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
· Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and popular accounting software
· Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes
· Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations